From our experience, it is common to hear people asking what is the most suitable age to write will. Our answer is always "NOW".
It is true that no matter how young or how old a person is, everyone needs a will to protect his/her hard earned assets and loved ones. After writing thousands of wills over the last 14 years, we have discovered a few interesting facts:
* The oldest testator that we have helped to prepare the will is an 101 years old lady who wrote
her will with us in 2004.
* The youngest testator that we have helped to prepare the will is an 18 years old boy who just
wrote his will in 2009.
* More than 80% of testators are from age group of 31 - 60 years old.
* Rockwills has 53.54% male testators and 46.46% female testators.
* Majority of testators under 30 years old are female.
* Majority of testators between 41 - 80 years old are male.
Therefore, with such statistics, you can proudly tell people that:
> You do not need to be old to write will.
> You do not need to be married to write will.
> You do not need to be rich to write will.
> Who says poor people can not write will.
> You do not need to be rich to afford for a will.
Write a will today to preserved your wealth and protect those that you love most.
Rockwills always has a will just for you!